Monday, 12 May 2014

Update

Hey everyone! Just a little blog post today :)

Firstly I want to test if my signature works at the bottom of the text post (*fingers crossed!*) I found this great guide here: www.herandnicole.com/2013/02/signaturetutorial.html using this website: www.mylivesignature.com :) If you need any coding help, message me and I will try my best to assist you! 




Secondly I would like to let everyone know that if you want you are able to vote for my blog in the Cosmo Blog Awards 2014! I'm in the Next Newcomer Blog Award category as my blog is less than a year old (awwwh! cute haha!) and if you'd like to just click this link here: http://www.next.co.uk/cosmo-blog-awards/ and enter my blog url (www.thesparklepages.blogspot.co.uk) if you wish to nominate me :)

Thirdly, does anybody know of an iphone app that can add text onto photos? I'd really appreciate if anybody knew of any and possibly comment/tweet me them :)

How has everyone been recently? :) I'm procrastinating from revision as it is driving me insaaaanee haha!