Friday, 25 April 2014

The Disney Tag



Okay so recently I have been getting more obsessed with Disney than usual, due to the fact my sister - Rach is taking me to DisneyLand for my 21st Birthday! EEEEEEEK!!! I'm so so so excited! So I thought it might be fun to create a Disney Tag :) and to nominate you guys to take part too :) Feel free to use "The Disney Tag" gif I have at the top


Question 1: What is your favourite Disney film?

Okay so recently I have realised that Frozen is my favourite, however my Disney top film short list is very mixed! I've always loved the Disney Princess films (Sleeping Beauty, Snow White and The Little Mermaid, Tangled) but also the animal ones like The Aristocats, 101 Dalmations, Lady and the Tramp and The Jungle Book.

Question 2: Who is your favourite Disney Character?

Right well Marie (from The Aristocats) has always been one of my favourites as she reminds me so much of my cat, however I think my absolute favourite is Minnie Mouse (or Minerva Mouse)! She is adorable! I also loveeee all of her Bows in her Bowtique too haha!  If Minnie is on something, there's no doubt I will have thought about buying it.


Question 3: Who is your favourite Disney Princess, and why?

My favourite Disney Princess is Elsa - the Snow Queen of Arendelle!  Firstly I love Idina Menzel being her, and her songs are amazing (*bursts into singing Let it Go*)!  I love Elsa's transformation from a reserved "conceal don't feel" / fearful type of personality, into a fiesty, not a care in the world type.  Which Disney have merged beautifully in Let it Go, where Elsa's hair is no longer tied up in a tight but, but down in a thick plait, her make-up and style transform dramatically too.  I also love the fact she has ice powers hehe!





Question 4: Who would you rather be: Sleeping Beauty (Aurora) or Cinderella?

I think I'd rather be Cinderella.  Although she has mean family, who are cruel and make her do all the chores, I like the fact she goes to the ball, and has her own stylist/Fairy God-Mother!  Sleeping Beauty does get to sleep for an awfully long time (which sounds like me!) but I'd be so afraid of Maleficent and her scary raven - Diablo *shudder*.


Question 5: Who would you rather be: Hercules or Tarzan?

I love animals so much that being Tarzan sounds ideal to me! Also I think living in the jungle may be fun (?!).


Question 6: Who would you rather be: Lizzie McGuire or Raven Baxter?

Even though Raven can predict the future, I think I'd prefer to be Lizzie McGuire because she gets to go to Italy and go on stage and sing, all on a school trip.  Also, Lizzie had three-way phone calls and when I watched it in the early 2000s that was way cool haha!




Question 7: What is your favourite Disney Song?

I feel like my Disney Tag has been too Frozen related so I'm not going to choose a Frozen one, even though I love them!  I'm going to say Colours of the Wind.  The imagery is beautiful, and I find it's actually quite a moving piece of music.  There are really powerful lyrics too: "If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew, you never knew", "you can own the Earth and still all you'll own is earth until" :)




Question 8: Which Disney character would be your best friend?

I think my perfect Disney best friend would be Kronk (from The Emperor's New Groove/Kronk's New Groove) because he is absolutely hilarious!  He is so funny, and seems so sensitive too (even though he is Yzma's sidekick?! haha!).  I think he would make a great best friend!


Question 9: Which Disney character would be your pet?

It would be Pegasus! A flying-horse would be pretty handy to own haha :)


Question 10: Have you ever been to Disneyland? If so, which one? and upload a photo too :)

I have! I've been to Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney World Florida too :)  I am sooo excited to return to Disneyland for my birthday! It's great fun :)


I look so awkward in the photo to the right but this is like one of the only ones of me and the castle, to prove I'm actually at Disneyland haha!

Thank you all so much for reading this, you don't have to do this tag if you don't want but I thought it might be a bit of fun for everyone :)



After doing some research on twitter,  I now nominate: RachVoirreyAlishaNickkiDebSammySameraKayleighLilyJessica JadeJessicaMariannaClarissa and anybody else reading this!

Comment below a link with your Disney Tag if you have done it after reading this! I'd love to hear your thoughts :)

Love Amy :) xx