Thursday, 17 April 2014

Staying Revision Motivated

17/04/2014

Okay nobody likes mentioning the R word, but most of us have a lot of revision to do when it comes to Easter.  Just when the sun is finally coming out, and it's getting warmer.. but no, we have to revise! *sigh*

I'm not going to sit here and lecture you on how to revise etc. because I'm pretty sure you all know by now what is the most effective technique for you.  All I'm going to do is help you to keep motivated!



If you listen to Radio 1 you are probably familiar with their Revision Power Hours.  The aim is to keep you motivated for an hour, using music and dj's urging you on.  I personally find these great! Today's Revision Power Hour was with Matt Edmondson at 2pm and featured classics such as "Work" - Kelly Rowland (Freemason's remix), "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" - Daft Punk and "Let's Get It Started" - Black Eyed Peas.  I find that these songs actually do help to keep me motivated!




Here are some motivational quotations I found to keep you going through your revision sessions:







I hope these help! Good luck with your studying, remember to reward yourself with treats and breaks :)

Love Amy xxx

p.s. one final note to you Ryan Gosling fans out there..