Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Mean Girls 10th Anniversary




I can't believe it has been a whole decade since Mean Girls was released!!!! It goes without saying that this is one of the most popular films of our generation, and one of the most quotable too.  I love it! 

Here is a compilation of my ten favourite gifs and quotes from Mean Girls, enjoy! :)

1. She doesn't even go here!

2. Whatever. I'm getting cheese fries.

3. 4 for you Glen Coco! You go Glen Coco!!

4. I'm a mouse, duh.

5. One time she punched me in the face.  It was awesome.

6. Grool

7. You're a mean girl Cady. You're a bitch!

8. Get in loser. We're going shopping.

9. Regina George is not sweet! She's a scum-sucking road whore, she ruined my life!

10. Say crack again.















And none for Gretchen Weiners. Bye! xxxxx