Friday, 18 April 2014

Good Friday Sparkle Nails!

Hey everyone :)

For the four day weekend (well in the UK anyway!) I thought I would treat my nails to a bit of R & R. 

Now to pamper your nails you need to:

1. Remove any existing nail varnish.  My nail varnish remover recommendation is the Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover - Hands & Feet instant removal.  I recently won this from Bourjois, and now this is all I use! It has a sponge inside that you press to your nail (no cotton wool needed!!) and it comes off in seconds! 




2.  Shape your nails, to your desired shape :) I quite like mine to be quite straight across the top so I use a nail file.  You can find these in Boots/Superdrug/Primark/Tesco etc!




3. Apply a base coat. I use the Rimmel's Stronger Try Harder and I think it is a great fortifier and keeps your nails strong and healthy.  I think this cost me £4.49 from Boots.



4.  Choose your brand and colour! I have chosen Adrenalin 303 by Topshop:



I love the Topshop nail varnishes! The product itself looks so cute with the signature polkadot top.  Also, I find that the brush is chunky but not clumsy and the actual varnish itself is a good consistency - the balance between thin and thick is perfect.  For this nail varnish I applied two coats.

Here is the finished product:



Has anybody else used this colour before? What are your thoughts on it?! Let me know what you all think in the comments below :) 

I hope you all have a lovely Easter Weekend,
Love Amy :) x