Friday, 21 March 2014

Liebster Award and Nomination

Liebster Award and Nomination

I have been nominated for the Liebster  Award by Jessica Casillas.  Admittedly I did not know much about this award until I was tagged, but I am so happy to have been nominated to take part! Basically the Liebster Award allows blogs with fewer readers to get more noticed and to connect the blogger community more :) If you are tagged, answer my questions back on your blog, and keep the chain going! x

The Liebster Award involves three easy steps :)
  1. Post 11 facts about yourself
  2. Answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you
  3. Nominate 11 bloggers for the award


11 Facts About Me 

1. I am in my final year of my undergraduate degree at the University of Chester

2. I have a Siamese cat who I love millions and millions, and she is called Lilac!
3. I am a redhead
4. I was born in Sheffield but have grown up in Norfolk
5. I love Disney so so much, and I am lucky enough to go back to Disneyland for my 21st birthday, thank you to my gorgeous sister
6. I'm Grade 6 Musical Theatre singing.
7. I have fed otters, seals, rays and vegetarian piranhas when I worked at an aquarium
8. It sounds like I am exaggerating but I need to have chocolate every day.. I am beyond addicted
9. I have been with my boyfriend for nearly 3 years now <3
10. I have learnt that I am truly happiest living near to a beach and I only really learnt this when I came to university
11. I suffer from anxiety


Jess' Questions

1. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?


I would love to visit Mauritius.  After speaking to a couple from there on holiday (and doing a little bit of research) it seems like paradise! 


2. What is your aim in life?



To be remembered for a positive contribution to the world


3. What is your favourite animal?

Snow Leopard! They are gorgeous and I have always been fascinated by Big Cats every since I was little.


4. What Disney character would you be?



Ariel! I am a redhead, love fish and being a mermaid would be pretty cool.


5. What is your favourite dessert?



I love chocolate cake! (I want it now :()


6. Who is your favourite fictional character? Would they be your best friend?



My favourite fictional character is Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl.  I would love to be her best friend! In fact I often quote "what would Blair Waldorf do?" and live by how she would.


7. Do you collect anything?



No :( maybe I should..


8. Who is your favourite actor/actress?



Aaron Paul (Jesse in Breaking Bad).  I'm addicted to Jesse in Breaking Bad, he is just yummy.  I don't feel like I need to justify this anymore.


9. If you could have any three people at a dinner party alive or dead, fictional or real people who would it be?



I would be proper fan girling if I could have Harry Styles, Greg James and Aaron Paul for dinner ;)


10. What was your dream job as a child?



I wanted to be a vet but I wasn't clever enough :(


11. Apple or Samsung?

Apple


My Questions

1. What would be your superpower and why?

2. Name one item off your bucket-list

3. are you a cat lover or dog lover?

4. what was your favourite childhood TV show?

5. what is your favourite Disney princess?

6. do you prefer a beach holiday or city break holiday?

7. do you have any siblings?

8. what is your middle name?

9. what is your favourite book?

10. who is your celebrity crush?

11. what is your favourite colour?



My Nominations

1. Becky                     6. Lauren                       11. Bethany

2. Kelin                      7. Alice Anne

3. Hazel                     8. Sophie

4. Scott                      9. Alexandra

5. Becca                     10. Kayleigh


Get answering my questions everyone! :)