Tuesday, 31 December 2013

My Year - 2013

Overview of some of my 2013 highlights:

I was involved in doing Animal Research at Chester +Chester Zoo , with my university, twice! The first occasion was in June and focused on Chimpanzees' behaviour, and the second was on the Bush Dogs' following behaviour, in November :) 


Jen, Myself and Laura, wearing my researcher pass!

I finished my 2nd year of university with a 2:1 :) 



I saw some famous people!
- the cast of This Morning in Liverpool! I love Phil and Holly, and Phil follows me on twitter (!!! I don't understand it either), so I did some cringe worthy tweeting that day!

You can see Richard, Eamon, Phil, Holly and Stephen :)
- Saw some of my favourite Youtubers! (I WAS STANDING NEXT TO ALFIE!!!)


- I also met a couple of others too, including Ellie Simmonds, Ferdrik Ferrier, Prince Phillip, Prince Charles and Princess Ann.




I travelled to Italy and France! J'adore les vacances parce que j'aime le soleil! 


I visited the +Harry Potter Studio Tour in London for my sister's birthday! It was just incredible! I would love to go again, it was so much fun, spent hours there!



I visited the DoubleTree Hilton Spa with my housemates. It was amazing. Free champagne, massage, dream room, outdoor pool hammam sauna, steam room, bubble beds etc... I was in heaven!



I went with my boyfriend to watch Derren Brown's Infamous as a birthday present from my parents.. it was actually incredible! I had never experienced anything like it.. Before I went in I was really worried I would be involved in being hypnotised or something but it was all so much fun and I'd love to see more of his live shows.




I spent my summer working at my favourite place ever the Hunstanton Sea Life Centre :) unfortunately the whole site has been flooded and the devastation from the tidal surges has destroyed the whole building :( luckily all animals were evacuated safely, but it will take months of hard work to get it up and running again.  Here are some photos from work :)




I hope you all have a happy New Year! :)